Judo is one my favorite martial arts to apply dirty fighting techniques. I'll never forget a man who is an expert judo was sparring and every time I tried to get close to this guy, he would part from me. I have a very healthy respect for those who practice and to know the secrets of judo.
One of the most dangerous movements that I've seen in judo is a head or face lock. This special judo technique is one that is not taught at many students.If you go to the practice of a lock of the head or face on a friend of yours, you could kill them, so please bear this movement on a dummy. it's just too dangerous to practice on someone who is not a trained expert in judo!
The most dangerous face lock that will ever use
When your attacker throws a punch, you the punch parry and and then Cup the attackers head, while applying the face lock (you must have your forearm under his jaw). you will then be your hip in and start increasing. If you use this technique well done your opponent will be bent and your right forearm will be lifted at his throat. This is a nasty lock in and it is very difficult to come out, without breaking your neck!
Make sure you have a professional instructor in judo with you, if you ever get this on another judo expert for the practice. This step is just to deadly exercise on a friend or someone else for that matter. This technique is so powerful, that when you use the upward pressure a little lock against your opponents throat, he will not be able to easily move his arms. In other words, he goes not to punch you in the groin or up and over to achieve with a hook punch.
I would suggest some judo lessons right away
I think it is deadly worth your time to take some judo lessons in the basic principles of throw (nage-waza), striking (atemi waza) and Wrestling (katame waza).This is a really interesting martial arts and a wonderful art form.I personally love the hip throws, which I have successfully used and the leg throws. you can block or your legs to keep your opponent's legs and you can do is sweep or plucking.
Some of the most deadly strangulation and suffocation, I've ever seen judo are done.I also like the joint locks, such as the straight armlock and armlock, avoid because both are very effective and simple to use. Judo is one of those martial arts you need in your bag of tricks. Judo, you will learn how to create a master of throwing and ground places. it is very difficult to get your hands on a person who does that a judo roll and I've tried, so instead of trying to catch a person roles, I have smart and learn how to roll your own.
Judo is a beautiful martial art that is based on sound principles, which will help the students develop character. This is really a martial art of self discovery and I am sure that once you have a taste of judo, you will go back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment